Stafford’s Susan B. Stimpson runs for Virginia Lt. Governor 2013
From Grassroots Leader to Conservative Governing
A long-time conservative grassroots leader, Republican Susan Stimpson knows liberty is the key to our prosperity. As government expands, our rights get chipped away. She has lowered the tax burden on Stafford citizens and will continue that record at the state level. Susan was an active-duty military spouse and knows how important it is to provide support to our military. She will lead efforts that ensure our veterans receive the attention and services they deserve because of their sacrifice to our country. As a pro-life and pro 2nd amendment advocate, Susan will defend life and freedom as our next Republican Lt. Governor.
Conservative Governance Delivers Results
As Chairman of the Stafford County Board of Supervisors, Susan Stimpson put our grassroots ideals into action, working with fellow Board members to reform government, making it leaner and limited. The Board implemented policies that encouraged economic prosperity and Stafford County now enjoys one of the lowest unemployment rates in Virginia and leads in job growth.
Susan Stimpson delivers results:
- Cut overall real estate taxes for 3 years in a row, putting $11 million back into the hands of Stafford families
- Eliminated the onerous small business tax (BPOL)
- Reduced general admin personnel to 2004 levels, shifting focus to law enforcement and public safety
- Targeted education dollars to the classroom
- Bumped up the Rainy Day fund to 12%
- County’s bond rating was upgraded by Standard and Poor’s
Learn more at Susan B. Stimpson runs for Virginia Lt. Governor
Your News and Views wanted: Send your news, notes and thoughts to Bill Golden at WGolden@PWCPolitics.com or join us on Facebook at Facebook.com/PWCPoliticscom — Your commentary is always welcome. PWCPolitics.com is nonpartisan and wants news and information about all political views.